To protect our clients’ privacy and provide our clients with a broad range of financial solutions and services as efficiently as possible, we use technology to manage and maintain client information. We want you to understand what information we collect and how we use it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information about our clients from the following sources:
- Information we receive from our clients on applications or other account forms
- Information about transactions with us, our affiliates or others
- Information we receive from outside sources such as a financial consultant
- Information obtained electronically, such as from our website
INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE
We do not disclose any confidential information about our clients or former clients to anyone, unless:
- Such disclosure is required or permitted by law, statute or regulation
- Such disclosure to service or information providers is required in order to deliver our solutions and services to our clients. (e.g., custodians, transacting brokers, etc.)
For example, we use information to administer your accounts with us through such activities as sending you quarterly reports.
OUR SECURITY PROCEDURES
We take steps to safeguard customer information. We restrict access to your personal and account information to those persons who need to know that information to provide solutions or services to you.
We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Should you need any further information please feel free to contact our office via email at email@example.com.