In the Media
Randy Hubschmidt Media Coverage
For Some Family Offices, Now Is the “Buying Opportunity of a Century” When It Comes to CRE published 2020-3-27
Matthew Topley Media Coverage
Chief Investment Officer
Matt has a unique, global perspective on investing that he gained from nearly two decades on the trading desk and from studying abroad. Matt sits on the Fortis Executive Committee and serves as Chair of the Fortis Investment Committee, overseeing the delivery of investment advice and strategy for our clients. A voracious reader and compassionate educator, he has the ability to interpret complex technical financial information and simplify it for the benefit of each of his clients.
Matt holds a Bachelor of Arts from Holy Family University, an MBA from LaSalle University and a Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership from the University of Pennsylvania. He serves as Chairman of the Board for BLOCS and is the Investment Committee Chair for Holy Family University.
View from the Top Daily Blog
“Taking Emotion Out of the Investment Process”
- Private Wealth Management Summit (Las Vegas June 2018)
- Private Wealth Mid-Atlantic Forum (Philadelphia 10/12/17)
- New! Matt Topley Discusses the Markets, “Vanguard’s Market Forecast for 2020 and Beyond. Higher, but not as Juicy as the 2010 Decade”.
Philadelphia Inquirer 12/31/19
- What are Uber, WeWork and Airbnb worth? Vanguard knows. It already owns shares in these IPO-ready unicorns
Philadelphia Inquirer 4/30/19
- So, Your Client’s Child Is An Elite Athlete – How Do You Plan Financially For That?
- In Need of a Win, Congress Proposes Expanded Retirement Accounts Before Mid-Terms
Philiadelphia Inquirer 7/20/2018
- Why Can’t You Make Better Decisions? Ask Your Ego
Online Marketing B2Beat 10/16/17
- Millennials Are Scared and This Is the Financial Reason Why
The Street 8/16/17
- Guess again: Wrong on Clinton, stocks, Wall St.’s Wien predicts US growth, laid-back Trump
Philadelphia Inquirer 1/9/17
- What’s Bad for the Energy Business Is Good for Most of America
Philadelphia Inquirer 10/16/15
- NEW!! The Future of the Advisory Business podcast on Wharton Radio, “Behind the Markets” Hosted by Jeremy D. Schwartz & Wesley Gray
- Engage With Andy Busch podcast:
Why we need to remain calm to create big-time LT wealth
- Taking Emotion Out of the Investment Process
Private Wealth Management Summit 2018 Preview